After almost 4 years of development, multiple reworks and sleepless nights, we are proud to announce that World of Myths will be available for free on May 30, 2019 @ 8:00am PDT (3:00pm CEST)
Steam Early Access
We have always believed that the right way to build a game is alongside the people who will be playing it after it is released. That is why we have involved our community in any major decision we are making. That is why we want to make the game available for anyone to enjoy it as soon as possible. Our closed alpha testing went better than expected and after tens of thousands of played games for the past month by our early adopters, we decided that it is time for the next milestone – Steam Early Access. This will be your chance to truly change the shape and direction of World of Myths. To learn more about the state of the game and our plans for Early Access, check out our Steam Page and don’t forget to join our community on Discord. We have a long way to go especially in terms of visuals and sounds (still trying to find the right partners to work with), but the journey is exciting and we will be happy to have you on board.
To celebrate the launch we will be running a limited 20% Discount on our Founders Pack that includes
- In-Game “Founder” Title
- 30 Card Packs
- +10% lifetime Mythology Reputation gain
- +10% lifetime Leader Experience gain
- Upcoming cosmetic
- x5 Amazing World of Myths T-Shirts
- x3 Premium World of Myths Accounts (+10% Lifetime Mythology Reputation gain; +10% lifetime Leader Experience gain)
- x5 10 Card Packs
- x3 20 Card Packs
- x5 500 Diamonds
- x3 1000 Diamonds
The raffle will be streamed on June, 7.
$1500 Tournament in July
To celebrate the new phase World of Myths is entering, we will be organizing a $1500 Online Tournament at the beginning of July. The tournament will be invitation only and anyone meeting any of the following criteria will be granted invitation:
- Active contributor or high ranked player during Closed Alpha
- Active contributor to the community during the first month after Early Access Launch (June)
- Highest Ranked players by mythology by the end of June
- Champions of our weekly tournaments that will follow the Early Access Launch
More detailed information on the tournament coming in the following weeks.
Thijs, Bunnyhoppor, Rdu and more
Odin’s ravens Huginn and Muninn, have brought news that some of the most renowned Card Games players will be joining us during their streams for the first days of launch. Stay tuned as some other big names can join the party soon 🙂
- May 30 – Dev Stream from our office (around 3pm CEST)
- May 30 – Dido_d (around 5pm CEST)
- May 30 – Rdu (Radu Dima) (around 8pm CEST)
- May 31 – nicholena (around 10am CEST)
- May 31 – Bunnyhoppor
- June 1 – Thijs (around 3pm CEST)
- June 2 – Thijs (around 3pm CEST)
Specific timeframes will be announced later.